Cathy Kibbe is a Managing Principal in the Physician Services Practice of Integrated Healthcare Strategies, a division of Gallagher Benefit Services, Inc. Her clients range in size from rural community access hospitals to multi-state health care systems. Areas of focus include compensation audits, the design and administration of new compensation systems, incentive compensation design, physician executive compensation issues and physician opinion surveys.
She has over 25 years of experience working with physician groups and hospitals in both a consulting capacity and in a leadership role with a large regional payor organization. Ms. Kibbe’s previous experience includes internal auditing, merger and acquisition analysis, physician network management, market research, and strategic planning.
Ms. Kibbe holds a B.A. degree from Stanford University in Quantitative Economics and an M.B.A. degree from University of Minnesota Carlson School of Management with a concentration in Finance.
- Compensation audits for large hospital-owned physician networks
- Physician and advanced practice provider compensation model design
- Fair market value reviews of employment (physician and advanced practice provider), medical director, professional services, and management services agreements
- Compensation reviews for hospitals engaged in community-based research
- Physician opinion surveys for hospitals and physician networks
- Compensation assessments for physician executive positions