Our Focus: The Unique World of Healthcare
What does your healthcare consulting firm focus on most?
How many other industries do they service?
Who are the healthcare thought leaders you trust most?
Truly understanding the complicated healthcare industry—the unique dynamics and inimitable conditions—cannot be found in part-time involvement or multi-industry focuses.
That's why Integrated Healthcare Strategies, a division of Gallagher Benefit Services, Inc. remains exclusive to healthcare.
- We focus our time, talents, and research only on healthcare, making its leaders better prepared and its organizations more successful
- Every one of our services—including executive pay, compensation governance, labor strategies, physician alignment, compensation surveys, engagement surveys, executive recruitment & placement, and many more—are exclusively healthcare-focused
- Our consultants are among the most experienced, most respected figures in the industry
- Culled from healthcare systems, academia, industry, and even medical practice, the thought leaders of Gallagher Integrated bring decades of experience to bear for our clients
- Our consultants publish their expertise in a variety of books, publications, and documents
Find out more about Gallagher Integrated's depth of knowledge by reviewing our Services or checking our Knowledge Center to explore an array of timely—and FREE!—healthcare articles and whitepapers.
Are you ready?
- Hospital ownership of physician practices has increased 40% since 2003
- Projections show a shortage of 150,000 doctors over the next 15 years
- One-third of all physicians and nurses will be ready to retire in the next 10 years
- Despite recession, healthcare employment grew by 732,000 since 2007
- CEO turnover is at a 10-year high